Our professionals are qualified to understand federal, state and municipal fiscal legislation, ensure compliance and minimize the tax burden without increasing corporate risk.
Companies negotiating in the current corporate scenario need high-quality tax consultancy to prosper in today’s competitive global markets.
Our professionals are qualified to understand federal, state and municipal fiscal legislation, ensure compliance and minimise the tax burden without increasing corporate risks.
We seek to ensure that our clients can concentrate on their business while we develop fiscal strategies in line with the wishes of the board. We provide transparency, data reporting and integration of information for strategic income reports.
As independent members of Baker Tilly International, we have access to cutting-edge solutions for complex International accounting and taxation issues.
Our services include:
- Ongoing taxation advice
- Tax planning
- Federal, state and municipal tax reviews
- Labour and social security reviews
- Advisement on mergers and acquisitions
- Transfer prices
- Tax recovery
- Fiscal compliance
- Digital bookkeeping
- Tax consultation
- Tax auditing
- Review of ancillary obligations
- International taxes
- Transfer prices
- Corporate restructuring
- Human capital – expatriates
- Labour & social security
- SPED (Brazilian Public Digital Bookkeeping System) accounting & review
- Municipal, state and federal fiscal calculation review
- People Advisory Services
- Tax consultation on International transactions
- Global trade
- Global compliance and financial statement preparation
- Global mobility
- Fiscal accounting
- Tax consultation & performance
- Taxation policy & conflict resolution
- Transaction taxes
- Transfer prices and operational model effectiveness
- Direct taxes